The Letter Carrier’s Food Drive will be held at the United States Post Office on 39th St on Saturday, May 13, 2:30-5:30pm, or until the last truck comes in.
We have 10 volunteer positions available.
We will be unloading the food picked up by the postal employees and sorting it and loading it onto the Food Bank truck.
General Volunteer Information
- You must be at least 8 years old to volunteer.
- Volunteers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers under 18 must bring a signed Parental Consent From.
- We require at least 1 adult chaperone for every 10 child volunteers.
- Please wear close-toe shoes! For safety reasons, you cannot volunteer in open-toe shoes.
- Please do not wear loose, revealing, or offensive clothing.
- Water and snacks will be provided.
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, raincoat, lightweight gloves, a lawn chair, book, radio, etc. is highly recommended.
A sign-up sheet will be available on the round table in the foyer, or you can contact Will Goss for more information.