For some time now I have been amazed by our ministry of fundraising for important community partners. I’ve wondered how much we have fund raised over the years, so this week I sat down and searched through old bulletins to add it all up. Our data only goes back to 2009, but since that time, we have raised:
- $1,542 for Other Options (transitional & supportive housing for individuals living with HIV and AIDS)
- $5,078 for The Winds House (provider of food, resources, services, and education to at-risk individuals and families with a focus on those affected by HIV and AIDS)
- $1,180 for Wilson Elementary School Uniforms
- $530 for SISU Youth Services supporting youth in crisis
- $520 for our own Youth Group which began last summer
Great job church! We are “Being the Church” through faithful loving and generosity.